Easy to Prepare Just Add Water
Lightweight and easy to prepare by just adding water
High Quality and Great Taste
Stockup on a variety of premium emergency and outdoor foods
Affordable and Convenient
A dependable and simple choice that meets your needs
Ultimate 3 Day Emergency Survival Backpack
The ultimate bug-out bag for when it matters most. This waterproof backpack is filled with 30 servings of emergency food along with a first aid kit, multipurpose flashlight, rechargeable lantern, water filtration bottle, cooking essentials, and much more (148 total pieces).
- Food & Drink
- 30 Total Servings
- Appalachian Apple Cinnamon Cereal
- Sunrise Strawberry Granola Crunch
- Daybreak Coconut Blueberry Multi-Grain
- Golden Fields Mac & Cheese (2 Pouches)
- Switchback Spicy Asian Style Noodles
- Backcountry Wild Rice Risotto
- Summit Sweet Potato Curry
- Open Range Cheesy Potato Soup (2 Pouches)
- Basecamp Four Bean & Vegetable Soup (2 Pouches)
- Aqua Literz Water
- First Aid & Hygiene
- 112-Piece First Aid Kit
- Sanitizing Wipes (50 Pack)
- Other Emergency Supplies
- 4-In-1 Flashlight: Hand Crank Flashlight, AM/FM Radio, Panic Alarm, & Mobile Phone Charger
- Mylar Emergency Blanket
- Rechargeable LED Lantern
- Paracord Bundle (100 Feet)
- 5-In-1 Survival Whistle
- Foldable Knife
- Portable Stove & 24 Fuel Tablets
- Cooking Pot Set
- 4-In-1 Utensil Set (Spoon, Fork, Knife, & Bottle Opener)
- Seychelle Water Filtration Bottle
- Fire Starter (Flint & Striker)
- Waterproof Matches
- Wise Fire Starter (6 Pouches)
- 148 Total Pieces
- Includes Waterproof Tactical Backpack
- Eat-In Pouches
- Each Pouch Contains 2.5 Servings
Are You Prepared?
Frequently Asked Questions
We process your order between 24-48hrs and we ship through FedEX and other LTL carriers. Shipping takes around 7-10 business days. During a high demand season, others can take longer.
Yes. You will receive an automated email regarding your order and delivery times.
Studies have proven that freeze-dried and dehydrated foods will last up to 25 years or even longer. For optimal storage life it is suggested that food be stored in a cool, dry place, such as a basement, with room temperatures of 50 to 55 degrees.
100% of our foods are packaged in airtight Mylar pouches. These pouches are then arranged in durable polyethylene buckets for easy storage.
15 Years Shelf Life
Made in USA
Now for a little breakdown We rated all the different pouches, and for the most part all were good. The best for us were the Creamy Tomato Basil Soup & Beef Teriyaki and Rice. The worst was the Cheesy Lasagna (Wife said it had a bitter flavor, I just did not care for it. It is eatable, just not tasty). Serving wise it was just my wife and myself, so potions were based on left overs. Most of the pouches gave out 3 good serving (could be stretched to 4 small servings). Most everything did better with a little salt and pepper.
All in all this is now our go to for emergency food.
They were also easy to fix. Boil the water and dump in the food. Works best with a Whisk but a fork does okay to mix.
Start Preparing Now
Power your emergency food supply with high-quality Food Storage