Easy to Prepare Just Add Water
Lightweight and easy to prepare by just adding water
High Quality and Great Taste
Stockup on a variety of premium emergency and outdoor foods
Affordable and Convenient
A dependable and simple choice that meets your needs
Boost your calories this hunting season by taking this lightweight and easy-to-transport bucket full of freeze-dried food. Need something quick to snack on? You got it. Looking for a drink to boost your calories and protein? Want a full meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner? No problem. Rip open one of our breakfast or entree pouches, add water, wait for 10-15 minutes and enjoy.
What’s Included in this kit?
- Golden Fields Mac & Cheese – 1 Pouch
- Crest Peak Creamy Pasta & Chicken – 1 Pouch
- Trailhead Noodles & Beef – 1 Pouch
- High Plateau Veggie Chili Soup – 1 Pouch
- Appalachian Apple Cinnamon Cereal – 1 Pouch
- Sunrise Strawberry Granola Crunch – 1 Pouch
- Early Dawn Breakfast Skillet – 1 Pouch
- Switchback Spicy Asian Style Noodles – 1 Pouch
- Basecamp 4 Bean & Vegetable Soup – 1 Pouch
- Chocolate Dairy Delight – 1 Pouch
- Trail Treats Cookie Dough Bites – 1 Pouch
- Freeze Dried Strawberries – 1 Pouch
- Freeze Dried Apples – 1 Pouch
- Great for hunting, camping and hiking
- 15 yr shelf life
- Entrées include meat
- Simple to prepare, just add boiling water directly into pouch
- All meals comes in 2.5 serving resealable pouches
- Lightweight and packable
- Made in USA
- 37.5 Total Servings
Are You Prepared?
Frequently Asked Questions
We process your order between 24-48hrs and we ship through FedEX and other LTL carriers. Shipping takes around 7-10 business days. During a high demand season, others can take longer.
Yes. You will receive an automated email regarding your order and delivery times.
Studies have proven that freeze-dried and dehydrated foods will last up to 25 years or even longer. For optimal storage life it is suggested that food be stored in a cool, dry place, such as a basement, with room temperatures of 50 to 55 degrees.
100% of our foods are packaged in airtight Mylar pouches. These pouches are then arranged in durable polyethylene buckets for easy storage.
15 Years Shelf Life
Made in USA
Now for a little breakdown We rated all the different pouches, and for the most part all were good. The best for us were the Creamy Tomato Basil Soup & Beef Teriyaki and Rice. The worst was the Cheesy Lasagna (Wife said it had a bitter flavor, I just did not care for it. It is eatable, just not tasty). Serving wise it was just my wife and myself, so potions were based on left overs. Most of the pouches gave out 3 good serving (could be stretched to 4 small servings). Most everything did better with a little salt and pepper.
All in all this is now our go to for emergency food.
They were also easy to fix. Boil the water and dump in the food. Works best with a Whisk but a fork does okay to mix.
Start Preparing Now
Power your emergency food supply with high-quality Food Storage